steel pipe is steel with a hollow section that is much longer than its diameter or circumference. It is divided into round, square, rectangular and special-shaped pipes according to the cross-sectional shape; it is divided into carbon structural steel-pipe, low-alloy structural steel-pipe, alloy steel-pipe and composite steel-pipe according to the material; it is divided into conveying pipe and engineering structure according to its purpose. For thermal equipment, petrochemical industry, machinery manufacturing, geological drilling, steel-pipe for high pressure equipment, etc.; according to the production process, it is divided into seamless pipe and welded pipe, wherein seamless steel-pipe is divided into hot rolling and cold rolling (pulling) Two kinds of welded pipes are divided into straight seam welded pipes and spiral welded pipes.
Glorysteework can supply different kinds steel tube for industry application:
1. Pipeline pipe. Such as: water, gas pipe, steam pipe seamless pipe, oil pipeline, oil and gas trunk pipe. Agricultural irrigation taps with pipes and irrigation sprinklers.
2. Tubes for thermal equipment. Such as general boiler boiling water pipe, superheated steam pipe, locomotive boiler superheated pipe, smoke pipe, small smoke pipe, arched brick pipe and high temperature and high pressure boiler pipe.
The steel grades and specifications of steel-pipes are extremely varied, and their performance requirements are also varied. All of these should be differentiated as user requirements or working conditions change. In general, steel-pipe products are classified according to the cross-sectional shape, production method, pipe material, connection method, plating characteristics, and use.
According to the cross-sectional shape of the steel-pipe can be divided into: round steel-pipe and shaped steel-pipe.
Special-shaped pipe refers to all kinds of non-circular-shaped pipe. Among them are: square tube, rectangular tube, oval tube, flat elliptical tube, semicircular tube, hexagonal tube, hexagonal inner tube, unequal hexagonal tube, equilateral triangle tube, pentagonal plum tube, octagonal tube, convex Font tube, double convex tube. Bi-concave tube, multi-concave tube, melon tube, flat tube, diamond tube, star tube, parallelogram tube, ribbed tube, drop tube, inner fin tube, twisted tube, B-tube, D Type tubes and multilayer tubes.
According to the longitudinal section of the steel tube is divided into: equal section steel-pipe and variable section steel tube. Variable-section (or variable-section) steel-pipe is the pipe that undergoes periodic or aperiodic changes along the pipe’s cross-sectional shape, inner and outer diameters, and wall thicknesses. The main ones are: outer conical tube, inner conical tube, outer step tube, inner step tube, periodic cross-section tube, corrugated tube, spiral tube, steel tube with fins, and barrel with double wire, etc.
3. The tube for machinery industry. Such as aeronautical structural tubes (circular tubes, elliptical tubes, flat oval tubes), automotive axle tubes, axle tubes, automobile tractor structural tubes, oil cooler tubes for tractors, square and rectangular tubes for agricultural machinery, tubes for transformers, and bearings Tubes and so on.
4. Petroleum geological drilling pipe. Such as: oil drilling pipe, oil drill pipe (for kelly and hexagonal drill pipe), drill collar, petroleum tubing, oil casing and various pipe joints, geological drilling pipe (core pipe, casing, active drill pipe, drill collar , hoop and pin joints, etc.).
5. Pipes for the chemical industry. Such as: oil cracking pipe, chemical equipment, heat exchangers and pipelines, stainless acid, high-pressure chemical fertilizers, and transportation of chemical media.
6. Other departments use the tube. Such as: container tube (high-pressure gas cylinder tube and general container tube), instrumentation equipment, watch shell tube, injection needle and its medical device tubes.